G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialise in delivering professional services in the sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S in Africa:
G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 25 African countries and more than 110 000 employees on the continent. In DRC, G4S employs more than 6,000 people and we have a presence in all major urban centers and most of the remotes areas within the country.
To support the G4S continued growth, expansion model and excellent service in DRC, we seek to appoint a dynamic and professional individual in the following role:
# Direct Labour Controller
Main Purpose of Position:
The key purpose of the role is work force capacity management which entails the dynamic and strategic management of future labour capacity requirements. The role will be required to:
- Interact with Operations, Sales and Human Resources departments to plan for future capacity requirements;
- Streamline business processes between various departments to facilitate the production of coherent management information relating to direct labour;
- Review and analyse direct costs, with specific focus on direct labour cost by applying analysis and critical thinking to identify cost savings opportunities;
- Provide cost information to assist management with the calculation of costs for tenders and quotes.
- Minimum B. Com degree in Finance / Cost Accounting / Management Accounting
- 2 to 5 years financial management and/or cost accounting experience would be deemed suitable for the level of the position
- Working knowledge around direct labour management preferred
- Fluency in English & French
- Driver’s License
G4S offers a competitive market related salary.
To apply, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is: 02 November 2019