ALL ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP
For more than 30 years, Echoing Green has been on the front lines of solving the world’s biggest problems by raising up transformational leaders who challenge the status quo.
Proven Support Model
A comprehensive, self-paced program to work towards building leadership skills and developing the structures and strategies needed for ideas to thrive.
Ongoing secular support from three Echoing Green Chaplains, focusing on mental and emotional wellbeing, as well as self-care workshops designed specifically for the struggles of entrepreneurship.
Dedicated Portfolio Manager
An expert advisor and thought partner who guides leadership growth, helps build ideas and organizations for success, and connects Fellows to additional resources and funding opportunities.
A stipend paid in four equal installments over two years ($80,000 for individuals; $90,000 for partnerships), in addition to a flexible benefit stipend. Funding offered to for-profit organizations is in the form of recoverable grants.
Retreats and Networking Events
International gatherings to connect Fellows across classes and cohorts, as well as with experienced business leaders, institutions, and investors committed to solving global issues.
Expert Advisory Groups
Comprehensive pro bono legal and investment advice and a suite of support from leading professionals to help navigate the social entrepreneurship and impact investment fields.
What Echoing Green is Looking for in Applicants
- Purpose & Passion: We want to understand why you care deeply about this issue and your community.
- Resilience: Demonstrate how you foresee challenges, and avoid or bounce back from them.
- Leadership: Can you lead this organization toward its goals? What unique skills and experiences will help you succeed?
- Ability to Attract Resources: Show us that you can attract money, people and other resources to your cause.
What Echoing Green is Looking for in Organizations
- Innovation: What about your approach is different from things that have been tried in the past?
- Importance: Explain to us the problem you want to solve and why it matters now on a global, regional, or local scale.
- Potential for Impact: We want to know if your project will directly impact many lives, or create systemic changes.
- A Good Business Model: You do not have to have solved all the details of how your organization will run, but show us that you are considering this thoughtfully and realistically.
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, visit the official website here