- Deadline October 10, 2019
- Time Left 21 Days
- Region India
- November 11 – 12, 2019
- Partially Funded
- Chandigarh, India
Applications are invited youth from all around to Globe to get acquainted with human rights heroes, community welfare activists and philanthropists, all under the same roof through the 2019 International Conclave on Human Rights, Community Welfare, Philanthropy and UN SDGs 2.0. Get yourself immersed in the most dynamic Human Rights, Community Welfare and Philanthropy Conclave on the foothills of the Himalayas, ever!
#LeaveNoOneBehind International Conclave on Human Rights, Community Welfare, Philanthropy and UN Sustainable Development Goals is aimed at:
- Bringing the real human rights heroes, community welfare activists & philanthropists on one platform
- Exchange of ideas and brainstorming sessions on how to innovate to get to the solutions of the human rights challenges and concerns
- Honoring activists for their role & contribution in the field of human rights and community welfare
- Draw the attention towards, focus on and form a plan of action to work towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Motivate youth and activists around the world to #LeaveNoOneBehind
- Participants will get an opportunity to network and learn from like-minded individuals who are working towards creating an enabling environment through ensuring equal opportunities, recognizing and working towards human rights and creating an integrated space
- Participants will get to meet and hear real-life stories from Human Rights Activists
- At the end of the Conclave, participants will get the opportunity to design their own project in their home-towns and use this platform to display/talk about it.
- Participation Certificate and Souvenir for all participants.
- Exclusive socialisation with celebrity speakers and panelists
- The conclave is partially funded. The price you’re paying is a subsidised price as a portion of the expenses is being taken care of by the organisers.
In order to participate in the Conclave, you must be:
- at least 18 years of age
- currently enrolled in University, or working/volunteering with an organization that is working towards Human Rights, Community Welfare, Philanthropy and Sustainable Development Goals
Eligible Regions: Open for All