Instructional Design Consultant
Overseas Strategic Consulting, Ltd. is seeking a French-speaking instructional design consultant to travel to North Africa and work on the development of e-learning materials and online training modules. The instructional design consultant will be responsible for the production and dissemination of online informational materials related to tax administration and customer service.
· Identify appropriate learning approach for future web-based training modules within civil service framework
· Conduct a needs assessment to determine the needs of civil service learners and desired outcomes with stakeholders
· Provide e-learning platform recommendations
· Design a curriculum program based on existing tax administration content
· Design, develop, and edit all instructional materials including presentation materials, participant guides, job aids or other materials
· Implement evaluation tools including learning assessments
· Implement interactive webinar features such as chat, polls, screenshare, and breakouts
· Create outlines, comprehend data and provide high-level executive summaries
· Establish deadlines and ensure delivery and approval of presentations
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Library/Information Science or related field
· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Microsoft Office Suite, Lectora, Camtasia, Articulate 360, Dreamweaver, On24 or other e-learning/webinar platform
· Creative, detail oriented and capable of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communication skills
· Fluency in French and English
To apply- Please email resume and three professional references to OSC@OSCLTD.com with the subject line “Instructional Design Consultant” by September 2, 2019.
OSC is committed to recruiting, employing, promoting, and retaining the best-qualified individuals without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.